Thursday, September 25, 2008

Andy Jr learning how to write the letter A




My eldest son Andy Jr. learning to write his letter A's. He's a 3 year old in K-4 and he loves his teacher Leinati. At first he didn't like going to school because he's a shy kid. Now he loves to go because he gets to play with all the toys. AJ came home with his homework notebook and his teacher had written A's with a highliter and he was supposed to trace them. I got so excited watching him learn how to draw the first letter to his name. I realized then that my baby is no longer a baby. He's a big boy now and by the end of this week he should know how to write his name. My husband had taught him how to write the letter "n" yesterday when AJ came home from school. He loves to write and draw pictures now and gets excited to show everyone what he's written or drew. I'll post more pictures as he learns to write the other letters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

andy is a really cool and neat guy and I think if you have the chance to meet him you should also he is really thick no homo